- Savage Enthusiasm: A History of Football Fans - Savage Enthusiasm explores the complete history of watching football, from the very earliest days of the game, via golden ages and troubled times, through to the present day.
- From a Blood-Red Sea: The Last Voyage of Daniel Collins - From a Blood-Red Sea is the incredible true story of US sailor Daniel Collins, who was shipwrecked and then attacked by pirates during his first – and last – voyage as a merchant seaman, in the winter of 1824.
- Messages from the Sea: Letters and Notes from a Lost Era - [Editor] Messages from the Sea is a collection of letters and notes found washed ashore on beaches and bobbing in water, in corked bottles and wax-sealed boxes, carved onto wreckage and in the bellies of sharks.
- Sins Dyed in Blood: The Lost Pirate of Blackbeard’s Golden Age - The story of Edward Robinson, the Newcastle Pirate, who sailed with Blackbeard during the Golden Age of Piracy in the early 1700s... »
- All With Smiling Faces: How Newcastle Became United, 1881-1910 - All With Smiling Faces takes a wander through the early history of Newcastle United to discover how the club came to mean so much to so many.
- The Victorian Football Miscellany - The Victorian Football Miscellany is a quirky and fascinating collection of trivia, facts and anecdotes from football’s earliest years.
- The Rocketbelt Caper: A True Tale of Invention, Obsession and Murder - When three friends set out on a quest to build a real-life Buck Rogers-style flying machine, their obsession with the Rocketbelt 2000, or ‘Pretty Bird’, shattered their friendship and set in motion an astonishing chain of events involving theft, deception, a bizarre kidnapping, a ten million dollar lawsuit and a horrifically brutal murder.
Out of print: